Thursday, April 07, 2011

Funzies

Well well well... Just wanted to stop by and say hi and bless you with a few pics. These are not in order, but I had to do the best first. This picture just cracks me up to high heaven. oh my. So, my bosom pal Bethany came to visit from Sat. - Tues. of this week. It was so crazy fun having her here and taking her around to see some of the sights of Baton Rouge and all. And having more than an hour to talk. Friends are such wonderful things. Anyhoo... these pictures are from the capital building tower. I'm sure I've posted similar scenery pics to these but it was a long time ago so here are some more. Oh, and I should mention that it was crazy windy when we were up there. fun times.

How totally cool is this pic? Oh my, I love it!
This one tends to crack me up too for some reason.



These pics are Sunday night, sitting outside at a restaurant, gorgeous weather, a pretty fountain in the background, palm trees all over, great food and company... ummm hmmmm...


How did she weasel her way into every picture, anyway?

Ok, I guess that's all the pics of Bethany's visit. It really was a super fun time and went way too fast. Ok, jumping back in time - here's a random pic from a few weeks ago. I guess it's on FB so nothing new for all but 1 of you. haha.


10 months (and now almost 11, oh dear... )

The St. Patricks Day parade. Aleah mostly liked it until she got hit in the head with a plastic cup. Then she was fine again until things just got a little too loud and crazy. Then we moved back so she could chew on the beads in peace and she was happy again.


She's becoming such a little charmer. gracious. Whenever someone talks to her she grins from ear to ear and tilts her head to one side. Of course then they freak out over her even more, and then she carries on more, and then... it's impossible to get much shopping done. She'll look at people grinning trying to get their attention. She's finally crawling all over and really well, although tends to stick close to of us and not go exploring too much on her own. She's said "Hi Dad" a few times - if not intentional, she fooled us. She loves to eat and loves to feed herself and make a big mess. Can't believe she's almost 11 months. Time it does fly. Ok, I think that's it for now. Next installment, a visit from some grandparents! = )

5 comments:

Bethany said...

Well now, yes, funzies is an appropriate title, says I! I'm going to find some wild and woolly pics to put on FB of YOU too. ; ) I can't believe you didn't mention how Aleah crawled after me, crying "mamamama!!!" Heehee. I miss that little punkin and her mama! Thanks again (for the millionth time) for showing me such a rip, roaring good time.

rachelslab said...

We have established that she was saying... mama, i'm so sad Bethany is walking out of the room! At least it stinking better have been! little turkey.

Jenni said...

teehee. Oh it looks like so much fun. I wish I could have joined you!!

I LOVE the second-to-last picture of Aleah. So sweet!

Jeremy and Sabrina said...

Looks like a great time! I loved all the pictures.

Kendra said...

Looks like a good time was had by all. Love the hair. =)