Monday, April 11, 2011

Just for fun


I wonder if I can form a coherent thought. For some reason I'm updating my blog instead of going to bed. Last night I was trying to capture Aleah's little hair curly things - when it's wet it curls over her ears (or maybe I should say ear cause one side is way longer than the other) but then it goes away by morning after she sleeps on it. Anyway, here's some random fun with the camera I thought I'd share.


She didn't like my plan of a photo shoot. She's getting a little too fast. oh well.

Found the books - she loves looking at books and being read to. She looks at her books way more than she plays with toys.


The end. good night.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep the pics coming! Love to watch her grow up. Love,
Dad

Bethany said...

Just the little jump-start I needed on a Monday. A week ago tomorrow that I came home - miss you guys!

Jeremy and Sabrina said...

she's adorable!

rachelslab said...

Bethany - Saturday and Sunday I kept thinking wow - it was only one week ago I went to pick you up. It seemed like about 3. The capital building seems like ages ago too - a week ago today. craziness.

Jenni said...

Wow. Curls, crawling and reading!!! What a sweetie. Do I see a sensitive, quiet-ish, book-wormy, strong-willed girl in your future? :-)