Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Pensacola, etc.

No, this isn't Pensacola, just a pic I took a few weeks ago and hadn't posted yet. I thought why not? how sweet is that?
Oct. 31st. Yeah, this pic was simply because she looked too cute to not take a pic. (side note - I probably would have thought I was all that & a bag a chips if I had this outfit when I was about 10 or so. = ) minus the lacy socks I suppose.
Lobster costume from Grandma.


Ah, here's Pensacola - hanging out at the pool in the condo.

cousins! Scott and Gavin.

the condo
playing in the sand


Lovely view, gorgeous beach, blue sky, and oil spill clean up

One of Derek's friend's is a professional photographer and they were getting family pics taken while we were there. So we tagged along and got professional pics of Aleah and some family ones too. I can't wait to see the CD. The guy was a very good photographer and the setting was beautiful!


7 comments:

Rhonda said...

i am not jealous. i am not jealous. i am not jealous. that beach looks fantastic!

and your baby is ridiculously cute, as always. :)

shaunjoy said...

Yeah. What Rhonda said.

I'm not usually a warm weather person, but I'd definitely swap it for rainy cold Ohio right now in a heartbeat.

Jenni said...

So, if you'd had that outfit when you were 10, would you have worn the headband and bow as well? Just wondering. I can definitely picture you in that outfit.

The lobster outfit is hilarious! And the kit-kat too!! So I guess you took her trick-or-treating? :-D

Glenda said...

I agree with Rhonda....I'm not at all jealous either! Ha!

that first picture is adorable! love it!

Thanks for posting all the great pictures, Rach!

Sabrina said...

Great pictures!

LaRonda said...

Cute pictures. Looks like you guys had a great vacation! Love the Lobster!

rachelslab said...

Jenni - need you ask about the bow? Ha! And no, we didn't go trick or treating but of course we were forced to have kit kats on hand just in case (.00005% chance) someone knocked on our door.