Sunday, November 21, 2010

Aleah Overload


If you were getting a Christmas card from us, this would be on it. But yer not. sorry. = (

Like I mentioned, Derek's friend from Pensacola FL (Sam Whitt) took our pics at the lovely beach since we tagged along with Derek and Elise. He was so good. I have to say that these pics look 1000 times better not downsized. = ( Oh well, here they are anyway.







I think she looks so much like my brother Matthew's baby pics here. (top)

Possibly my favorite of the whole bunch.



"Um guys, I used to be able to do this just fine before I ummm... added that bit of holiday weight..."
Really, this isn't working!
Ahhhh, thats better! Don't make me do that again, okay?

Seriously, DON'T!

11 comments:

Bethany said...

So much adorableness, I don't even know what to say. I really like the ones where she has big open-mouthed grins. Those dimples...!!

rhonda said...

beautiful!

shaunjoy said...

Great pics, and I love that dimple!

Sabrina said...

She is to cute. These pictures are all great. The one of you and Dave is really good too!

Anonymous said...

Oh my...she's so cute! I can't wait to meet her.

PS: Her Mommy and Daddy are pretty adorable as well!

Debbie

Anonymous said...

Wow Rachel!!! what a wonderful beautiful family!! when are you coming to IA?

rachelslab said...

Depends who you are, anonymous. = )

Karen Enns said...

I'm embarrased to tell you my thought process. I must be living in northern Canada in the midst of blizzard after blizzard. First thought. "Why are they sitting in snow...Aleah has bare legs"
Next thought. "oh, it must be fake snow."...Next thought.
"Why are they sitting in fake snow in short sleeve...it looks like a beach scene"
Last thougth
Duh, Karen, it is a beach."

So sad, but beautiful pic!

rachelslab said...

haha - thats' funny Karen. And it makes perfect sense. It's still unreal to me. In fact, the whole time we were taking these I kept thinking - what in the world? We're on a beach, in the early evening, in NOVEMBER, and it's not cold. Something SO very odd about this! As well as how our AC has been running almost non stop for the last 4 days! (it's finally cool today)

lisa said...

love, love, love the pictures!!! She is a DOLL!!! You guys look pretty good yourselves! :)

Anonymous said...

beautiful pictures.. You have a lovely little girl. Jennifer