Thursday, August 26, 2010

Aleah at 3 months (and fun with iphoto)











The first pics were taken on the 14th when Aleah turned 3 months. The next ones were taken this past Sunday mostly for fun and because, well, on our trip I was browsing through all our pictures. I realized that we had approximately 973 thousand pictures of Dave with Aleah and around 2 of myself with her. HA! So I wanted a few with her. I also wanted to get some cute shots of her since I resisted the urge to get 3 month pictures taken somewhere fancy. We were trying to use natural light and not the flash, but it was getting dark so we had to be right by the window. Which explains the nasty background that I'm just kicking myself for now. = ( But anyway, we got some nice ones, although the ones without flash turned out a little (or a lot) blurry. Then I discovered all the fun stuff in iphoto to enhance and doctor up the pics and was just having fun. Alrighty, I think that's all. I hope you have enjoyed the picture fest (and will feel compelled to let me know in the space provided). Good night.

5 comments:

shaunjoy said...

She has such a great smile! Your trip looked fun -- we're going north this next week and I can hardly wait to see trees and water again!!

Betty said...

Thanks for all the pics!! Came her to show Marjo your little sweety and we were blessed with nice new pics! She is a cutie! Even after all the messes they make!!!!!!

Soo said...

Love the photos. Very cute. I think you two must be great parents. Certainly appears that way. : )

Jenni said...

Awwww.... I love the ones of the two of you - especially the one where she's sleeping! So sweet!

Robyn said...

What a photogenic child you have! Great pics. I love the ones of you and her and it makes me want to see you!!!