Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Nothing too exciting...

... just some random shots from the last couple weeks. Playing with our cool new (Iowa garage sale) toys.
2 Sundays ago -

Some funky math pjs from Dave's mom. = )
I was trying stuff on her the other day and was sad that some really cute stuff that was supposed to fit her this winter is either too small or fits perfectly right now - like this one. It was so cute I had to at least get a picture. Too bad we're not in Red Lake right now. haha.
Aleah and the little sweetie I watch during the week. Most of the time one or both of them is sleeping but every once in awhile they're both awake (thankfully not too often = ) Of course they couldn't BOTH smile for the same picture.


Showing off her new tricks - turns out if you arrange her fat just right, she can do this - haha. Last night out of the blue I realized she was totally supporting herself so I let go and she stayed like this for quite awhile. Long enough for me to yell at Dave. Then we got some pictures. She's done it some today but not as well as she did last night.


There you have it. Not too much of interest going on around here to tell you about. We didn't go anywhere for the long weekend. I was sort of wishing we were doing something exciting, but we stuck around and made ribs in the crock pot - hard to get much more exciting than that, no? We did have a nice weekend. Now I've been stricken with cabin fever so I'm not sure what's going on in the outside world. Oh, here's a question for all you scrapers out there. I've been thinking about digital vs. traditional and was wondering if anyone has any opinions one way or the other. I'd love to hear them. Digital seems to have a lot of pros - less mess and etc. I like that you can add things other than pictures when you do the traditional way, but I think there are maybe ways of doing that with digital too now. As far as price, I have no idea which would be cheaper. Anyway, I'd love to hear some thoughts on the matter.

6 comments:

Jenni said...

What a sweet little punkin! The other day I was looking at some pics of here when she was a week or two old. Wahh. I miss that little bitty thing! She's getting so big so fast. She is not allowed to sit up yet! :-P

Soo said...

Nice shots : )

Rhonda said...

what a cutie! i think that the picture "2 sundays ago" is a Larissa-look-alike! otherwise, i must say i see a lot of Chapman. :) i can't wait to meet her!!!

lisa said...

definetly digital....no doubt about it! altho...I'm a scrapbooker because I started years ago...I TOTALLY hate the mess and the process one has to go thru to get the book done! I have done a couple digital photo books and love, love, love them!!! :) hey...thanks for the adorable picts!! :)

rachelslab said...

Lisa - what kind of software or program did you use for the digital books?

lisa said...

snapfish.com they end up costing around 35 bucks I'd say, but you can get 150 to 200 pictures in one book. You can put anywhere from 1 to 9 pictures on a page. They make awesome Christmas presents for grandparents too!