Friday, July 23, 2010

The last couple weeks

Sitting in the bumbo - I think she was 8 weeks here.
Hello! I'm 2 months old today! Aren't I charming and adorable?
Okay, so this is a more accurate representation of how I spent my 2 month birthday - cranky and refusing to sleep.
Hey! Look what I found. Notice on all the thumb sucking pics, it's always the left thumb and she pulls on her right ear.

Not the best picture, but here's us, hanging out.
This was yesterday. She was done freaking out after taking a bath and was looking pretty cute. She loves baths, just hates getting out and freezing.

Also last night - we tried out the pool for the first time. She liked it at first but was also getting hungry and tired so the fun didn't last long. We'll have to try again when she's more rested and full. But it was fun anyway.

This picture was actually taken after the next one. She was DONE. = )
Hanging out in the big red crab, courtesy of our friend miss Jan, who's boy used it last summer. She wasn't too sure what to think. It also has a big yellow "roof" to keep the sun away - too cute.
These were taken this afternoon (technology these days!) - more sucking of the thumb and pulling of the ear. Pardon all the junk in the background. I need to pay closer attention to that. oops.
She was excessively smiley for awhile. And a little cross eyed. = L

Okay, so why is it always the right eye that crosses? something else to obsess about. Is that normal?

7 comments:

Bethany said...

I'm feeling all kinds of wanna-be, aunt-like feelings. I just want to squeeeeeze those little legs and cheeks and kiss that little noggin. Adorable little thing!

Anonymous said...

Just want to tell you, you sure do have a precious little girl. How I would love to cuddle her and see her face light up into one of those precious smiles. Just her pictures alone are very winsome. Give her a hug for me!
Love your detailed accounts of Motherhood. Brings back memories and brings smiles to my face. You're a great Mother, and little Aleah is blessed to have two wonderful Godly parents! My best to you all!
Love,Grandma Schantz

Jenni said...

oh, just look at those chubby little legs! (how come no one says that about me?) i love her pouty lips in the one of dave holding her in the pool. "daddy will you pweeze get me out of here now??"

Rhonda said...

she just gets cuter and cuter, if that is possible! thanks for the new supply of pictures. :)

Anonymous said...

Suck thumb, tug ear. VERY cute. : )

Iris said...

I love all the pictures! And I have always loved looking at babies sucking their thumbs!!

Sabrina said...

She's adorable! I worry about the crossed eye thing too, but don't, it's a waste of worry time.