Tuesday, September 01, 2009

more hum de dum...

I feel like I should update because it's been awhile, but I don't really have much to say. Soooooo.... I'm going to write a little bit of boringness just for the fooie of it. Ummmmm..... let's see.......

Dave and I went to this local produce market on Sunday and now wonder why we haven't been going there since we moved. It was amazing - we got tons of fruit and veggies for not too much money. and local. whopdee dipdee!!

For some odd reason, Dave and I both feel like time is DRAGGING right now! I mean, it does seem crazy that it's already September, 09, but things that happened a week and a half ago seem like 3 months ago and things that happened 3 months ago seem like a year ago. Don't have a clue why. But at this rate, I won't be old until like 3008!

I want to make muffins tonight, but I want more to recuperate from my long long day. But if I don't do things like that in the evenings, they don't get done. Unless Dave does them. He's cooking a butternut squash as we speak. Don't you feel healthier just reading that? Today I had the blissful opportunity to grocery shop during my work day. Not that the experience was blissful, but it was blissful to not have to come home and do it.

It is just starting to feel beautiful weather wise here, in the mornings. When I leave the house at quarter after 7, this morning I wouldn't have melted with a sweatshirt on - that is new! Usually it's already cooking at that time. I can not WAIT for fall here. Of course fall here is like, well, imagine the perfect summer day in Red Lake and that would be fall here. wonderful.

I'm a little too excited about a long weekend coming up. Not that I don't like my job or dread going to work in the morning, cause I really don't at all. I'm just really looking forward to the break.

Well, I think we're going to have a bit of din din now, so maybe I'll sign off. Hope you're all having a fabulous week. Speaking of which, the other thing I don't get is that one week seems to go by really fast, but then when I think back to a few weeks ago, it seems like forever ago. Okay, that's all, sorry you had to read this, good bye.

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Not boring at all, my dear. I made muffins which were a bit of an experiment, and other than not rising much, they're quite tasty. Fall feels like it's coming so fast here too, and I'm actually looking forward to it too. It's fun to see what cold weather clothes I'd forgotten I had! Overall though, time is flyyyyyying by for me.

Judy said...

I brought all my plants in yesterday, as it hit 45 last night. I don't think we even had a real summer here. Glad to hear Dave is cooking veggies. Why does your blog have little links in it? They look like advertisements. Enjoy your weekend,
Judy

Robyn said...

I almost didn't read this because I thought it was the same title as your last post :-) I'm glad I did. Yay for produce and fall and cooler weather (well, not sooo happy for cooler weather but fall here is amazing). Have a super long weekend!

Matthew and Rhonda said...

you are a true hero for updating your blog in spite of not feeling that you had anything to say. it's not everyone who can make nothing interesting. :)