Monday, June 01, 2009

Memorial weekend

Hanging out at our place. You can see the top of our "new" couch in the background.
At the same place that I posted pictures of recently. We had a nice relaxing day on Monday and then walked outside here and at the mall.
We had a full day Saturday (well, full after sleeping in and relaxing in the morning). We went to the capitol building, went to the levee, toured the big boat down there, went out to eat some crawfish in the evening. Well,some ate crawfish.
At the capitol building, up the tower - same place as the pic at the top of my blog.


Outside the capitol building - this is the grave of the governor that was shot in the building, I can't remember what year.
At the capitol building again... don't ask me!

4 comments:

Jenni said...

even the pictures are inspiring! especially the last one. i'm glad you had such a good weekend. talk to you soon...

Rhonda said...

my joy knows no bounds. thanks for coming through for me. and thanks for making me hungry for cheesecake.

it's a cool, dreary day today...i wish you could come over and scrapbook with me.

Rhonda said...

i just feel that i need to clarify that i'm not actually going to scrapbook (unless you count putting tons of pictures on my blog again). instead i am going to be responsible and unpack suitcases and dig out winter clothes for the girls and get groceries.

i was just wishing.

Robyn said...

Good posts :-) Isn't it great to be around people that challenge/inspire you. I like the last pictures on this set. He just looks so innocent.