Thursday, January 15, 2009

Pictures of yesteryear... (sniff)

Here's a bunch of pictures I was going to post before Christmas but our computer wasn't working well enough to do such things. Sometime in late November, after being in the building 3 times, Dave and I actually got to ride up to the lookout at the capital building. The only problem was that it was freeaing cold and terribly windy. Which is why there are tears on my cheeks. But the view was really nice, we just didn't stay long.
Self-explanitory pics of us making Christmas cookies. Dave had school work to do, but he was sweet enough to help anyway. I know you don't need to see 3 pictures of our little fake Christmas tree, but they're all different and I couldn't decide, so here ya go.
Dave and I had our little Christmas party the middle of Sept. soon before we left for the northland. This was around 4:30 am when we left for our trip. We thought we were packed then. Oh my! I should have gotten pictures of us on the way back. There's tons of room in this picture! Random pictures of my adorable small relatives and such... Jenni and Rhonda already posted, so I tried to not duplicate stuff... Here's Hannah: lill Xanderone of my beautiful neices, Kayla Seriously - it wasn't that cold at Mike and Helen's place! Josiah and Larissa. Serenity Dave with Matthew and Rhonda's girls James and Scotty at Dave's parent's place...

5 comments:

the Neuschs said...

You're "party" looks fun, but I'm a little confused as to why you are having a Christmas party in Sept.? Have you had your tree up that long? ;) Are you taking pain meds for your foot???? Just curious ;)

Jenni said...

yup, gotta love those meds!

great pictures. the one of the tree made me sea sick.

love ya!

rachelslab said...

DUH! It's supposed to say December, of course. No, no meds. Just me.

Rhonda said...

what a lovely selection of photos for our perusal. i'm chatting with you on yahoo now, so i think i'll go talk to you there. :)

Rita said...

i'm a little late here, but finally caught up on your life and pics. thanks! hang in there with your foot healing and don't rush things or you may be sitting longer, but you already know that. just my usual motherly advice...