Thursday, January 15, 2009

I have not a good title for this post...

Hello all - What shall I bore you with today? I have already uploaded a trillion pictures... let's see. Well, life is rather dull and boring these days... Oh, I just remembered another picture I wanted to post. duh. let me go get that....

There is Dave trying to entertain me and keeping me from going out of my mind. Anyhoooo.... Well, I was supposed to go see the ortho. doc. yesterday but I ended up going to the clinic, being there 3 hours, and the doc. never came. Some sort of emergency I suppose. So I'm supposed to go back tomorrow. I had started walking on it some because it's just so much easier. And the crutches are such a pain. The lady at the clinic was really helpful - she looked at my e-rays and told me not to walk on it at all since it could make the bone separate farther and then they might need to put a pin in it. Okay, so I'm not walking on it anymore. So that's life around here. Dave is going to school and doing a lot of dishes and a bit of laundry here and there... I'm sitting on the couch, or today I've been on the computer for hours. I had some profound thoughts but now I'm tired of being on here so maybe I'll try to come up with a profound post soon. Until then, I hope the pictures will suffice in bringing endless mounds of joy and cheer into your day.

5 comments:

Jenni said...

i never dreamt that i would have the good fortune of having such a dashing and debonair brother-in-law!!

Sabrina said...

Thanks for posting all the pictures! I love seeing you married. :) What blog did you get the notebook idea from? Actually looks like fun! Hope your foot heals soon. P.S. LaRonda and I are going out to night. I wish you were here like last year. :(

Robyn said...

Thanks for all the pictures. Fun. I just want to say I loved your 3-tiered serving dish. Can you send me one?

Rhonda said...

that is a real fashion statement, dave. well done.

rachelslab said...

Sabrina - I would like nothing more! well, maybe one or 2 things, but not many! Hope you guys had fun! Oh, and Jenni posted the link somewhere on my blog - I think you have to scroll back for forever though.

Robyn - we also have matching appetizer plates. Yes, I rather like them myself.