Thursday, January 15, 2009

a little Christmas craft...

So, this year when my family was hanging out at Stormer Lake, Jenni had the idea to do this little thing that she saw on some ladies blog (who had too much time on her hands, possibly?). Anyway, all it was was ripping stuff out of magazines and putting it in a notebook to use as you wish. Sounds corny, but it happens to be rather addictive. Especially when one has little to do but sit on a couch! So a bunch of us started them at Stormer and I've been working a lot on mine the last few days. It's been therapeutic, it's free, they're fun, and I can hardly even look at a magazine anymore without having the urge to rip it to shreds. Such fun. So because my former roommate wanted pictures and I spent all the time downsizing these, I thought I'd throw a few in here as well - bug Jenni and Rhonda if you want to see theirs. They have some really neeto pages! Here's us doing them at Stormer and then a bunch of my random pages.


















1 comment:

Jenni said...

i love your pages. wahhhh. some of them are way cuter than mine. hahaha. anyway, i might plagarize some of your ideas.

oh, and the lady who has too much time on her hands? a home-schooling mother of six. huh. (aholyexperience.com if anyone is interested)