Thursday, September 06, 2007

Because you should always listen to the big sister

You wanted some new news Jenni? Well, my car has been giving off this really ominous sounding clicking noise somewhere toward the front. It needs a well check here soon anyway, but until then I'm relying on my never-fail solution of turning up the stereo. And other than that, I've discovered that left unattended in the shower, a bar of Dove soap will totally disintegrate in about a week. It's bizarre! And expensive. That's all I've got.

4 comments:

Jenni said...

sorry to sound whiny!! what i meant about it being stale was that we've been talking more, so i'd already heard it. so that's good - good for talking and not for blogging, but talking is better so i'm not chewing you out and you're blogging just fine and i think you're great and doing a great job and i like your taste in clothes and you're a good cook when you decide to do it and i like being with you! and you should get your car checked soon! :-P

Anonymous said...

Nothing like a good dose of Rachel to make me laugh. Thanks...and it would be fun to hear your creative ways of sharing other things that are going on in your life

rachelslab said...

Hey anonymous - who are you?

Heather said...

about your last post....I really like KD also! I don't know why it is, but I've made the homemade stuff as well and I still like KD better. (speaking of which, I'm out and I need to ask Mom to send me some more. I've managed to find most other stuff here, but KD and vanilla are only at American stores and then they're incredibly expensive.)