Thursday, August 30, 2007

Quick update...

I'm not sure how exciting it is for you to read a play by play of my daily medical intrigues, but Jenni said something about daily updates so here you go. Today I lasted at work till about 1 when I was having adverse side effects from the Prednisone. Big surprise - powerful drugs and I generally do not get along. It was miserable for awhile - felt weak, shaky, my head and face felt really weird, and I felt like my heart might pound away. The doctor said I could go off it and if I get any symptoms from the bee venom, take the drugs and come in right away. So, here's to hoping tomorrow is uneventful. I can't wait for this week to be over. What's new with you?

17 comments:

Rhonda said...

oh come on, don't hold back. i was on facebook. i saw it all.

just wanna be a blessing, as someone i know would say. :D

Jenni said...

what? what? i wanna know too!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, we want to know if you are getting better, so keep it coming!
Hope you are feeling better by now!

Anonymous said...

And me, I wanna know. Oh, good grief, surely it's not THAT??!! Or maybe it is. Come on, girl, cough up the real news!

Matthew and Rhonda said...

hehehe. do you hate me rachel?

Robyn said...

I was wondering when it would all come out in the open...

Anonymous said...

Rhonda, hate is such a strong term... = D Gracious you people... Fine, I'm dating someone. Happy now? : P I gotta get ready for church...

Jenni said...

really??? who??? where's he from? how old is he??? what color is his hair??? what's his blood-type??? we want details girl! hahahahahaha. way to go, rhonda!

Anonymous said...

heheheheh I'm lovin it. =)

Anonymous said...

Um ... I think my blood type is A negative. (Yes Rachel I decided to post)

lisa said...

wow! when shall I get my music out and start practicing?!! and by the way, how are you feeling? what about the daily updates? We are still worried about your bee sting ya know?!!!

Anonymous said...

hello dave. i think i like having you visit here on rachel's blog.

Jenni said...

hi dave, nice to meet you!!! i'm the big sister! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave! I'm the dad. Glad to see you on this site, also. And Rachel, have you forgotten my request?
Dad Yutzy

Anonymous said...

This is all very funny. . .leave it to Rhonda. . .Happy for you Rachel.

mathfridge said...

Hey look Dave started a blog. =D

Anonymous said...

Hey, that's great. Then my family members can harrass you on your own site and not mine. Hey Vicky - I'm so flattered you stopped by. Surviving kindergarten?