Sunday, June 17, 2007

Maddness and Mayhem...

Howdy all - I wanted to post these awhile ago. Here's some pictures of the pipes at our house being replaced. Pretty crazy. In other news, let's see - there were some things I was going to share, but they are slipping my mind or seem really boring at the moment. On Wednesday the nice people I work with had cake for my birthday and we sat around and yacked. I must confess I feel a bit guilty for getting paid for that day - I didn't go in till almost noon, then didn't do a lot once I got there. Oh well, the next day I put a long 11ish hour day. Oh, we were still at the hotel Wed. morning so I finally got to go swimming cause the creepy guys were gone. Friday night some of my friends tried to plan a little surprise party for me and I felt really bad, but I had easily figured it out by Friday afternoon. But then do you say something so they can just stop trying? I didn't want to wreck it (till the last minute), so I didn't say anything. Anyway, we had really good food and sat around talking and went for a long walk and one of my friends had flip flops with heels on so she was in severe pain by the end of the walk. She's the one who thinks we really need to go to Europe next year - that was your free, random information for this post. Okay, I guess I don't have much more to say. Time is going too fast, I hate birthdays, I like nice friends who try to ease the pain, Europe does sound pretty good right now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday dear Rachel,
Happy Birthday to You!