Sunday, June 17, 2007

And now for a play by play

A couple before pictures - the flower bed and bushes all had to be dug up. = (



Tree branches in the front yard. They had to cut down a bunch of the branches to get the backhoe in there.

WOW! Look what we did.

I got a little carried away taking pictures of the dirt pile (you haven't seen the half). It just seemed rather amazing. All for a little plumbing problem.




The hole was also pretty amazing...


Now I really need an after picture but I didn't take one yet and it's quite dark outside at the moment. Basically, the front yard looks like a big sandbox with no sides (or cat poo, which was ever present in my childhood sandbox).

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that really is quite impressive. My imagination definitely did not do it justice.

Anonymous said...

impressive, indeed. i did not know that the average yard contained that much dirt!!

Anonymous said...

That's quite the little plumbing problem you had going there !

The hole is particularly impressive!

Jenni said...

wow, cool! pretty amazing!

Sabrina said...

crazy! you should have sold hamburgers and lemonade and made a party out of it.

Anonymous said...

And charged people to come take a look at the hole (or even drive by!)...just think of the dough you could've made!

Anonymous said...

I think your house looks cute and cozy. I'm not sure why but I was picturing you in an apartment with not much yard, etc. =)

Jenni said...

yeah, it's just one of the leeches asking for an update... :-)