Monday, January 15, 2007

Oh and another thing I was wondering...

What color does my background look like on your computer screen? Becuase I was after a dark, brick red. And that's what it looks like on my computer but my sister says it looks brown to her. So I'd love to hear (not that it matters at all in light of eternity) what it looks like to you! Please tell me! Becuase I wasn't really wanting brown. Okay, that's all. I did hear some stuff on John Tesh that I was going to pass along, but at the moment, I don't remember any of it.

8 comments:

Sabrina said...

I'd say the background is a nice milk chocolate brown. I like it! are you using the new blogger?

I dropped an egg on the kitchen floor tonight so I'm feeling for you on the clutzy (sp?) stuff. It's probably PMS. :)

Hint: To clean up spilled wax try covering the area with paper towels and then ironing over it. Works great!

Anonymous said...

On my computer it is definitely a "brownish" color.

Jenni said...

yup, brown...

Anonymous said...

You know how one person can call an object blue and another person will insist it is purple? Maybe that's the problem here. I would say brown as well, but I could maybe imagine that it has a bit of brick red.

Anonymous said...

It's a beautiful reddish brown. It's all in the eye of the beholder baby! Hey, when are you coming to Pa?

Anonymous said...

definitely brown. please remember the john tesh stuff!

Rhonda said...

Brown, and I'm back, baby.

Melissa said...

Since you've heard it over and over I'll add my "brown" to the votes.
Glad to hear you had a good trip to the Minnesota area. You can't get too lost on our roads hehe.
Wax spilt over from our candle to the table and I didn't notice it till later, and well now I have a red streak across the dining room table. Anyone know how to get that out? Well if I figure that out I'll let you all know. :)
Have a great day Rach!