Thursday, December 28, 2006

When comes the morning...

Way too soon - once again, I don't have much to say and I'm very sleepy and will be getting up in approximately 5 hours to fly up to MN for the family get together. But I thought I should say HI before I left, because Rhonda said to. Christmas was nice. I went up to my aunt and uncle's in Michigan and had a very nice and relaxing time. We didn't do anything too strenuous -- sat around, played games, fun stuff like that. This weekend I'm going up to the Falls - it'll be a quick trip - coming back Monday. It seems as though some things raced through my mind that I could share, but now I seem to have forgotten all of them. Oh here's one - My name is Rachel and I compulsively lose things. I recognize that I am powerless to change. I acknowledge that I need a higher power to help me. And I can't remember the others... the latest that I have lost is my memory card and card reader for my camera. It's gone forever. I had it in my car when I was enlarging pictures and I have torn the place apart looking for it. I'm rather annoyed at this development. Now I can't take any pictures this weekend. I guess I can take some with my phone, but it's just not the same. Okay, I need to run. Happy New Year! Oh, I almost forgot - Today we got DSL! Oh happy day in the morning! It's so phenomenal! What a beautiful thing. Now I can talk to 2 people on the phone and be online at the same time. This is such a great time to be alive.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wish I had DSL.

Anonymous said...

now you gotcher comment

Anonymous said...

me too, i wish i had that DSL. i'm not coveting your DSL though, because I'd rather live in Mad. with no DSL than in IN with DSL. No offense to your fair state. just sayin'.

and now, seriously, hope you have a fun-filled wkend and don't miss me too much. :)