Saturday, December 23, 2006

Okay, I guess I'll try to eek out something

I've been very unmotivated to write lately. Life has been very busy, but I'm not really sure any of it is worth writing about. Last weekend there were some Christmasy things going on that were fun - get togethers and things of that nature. I wasn't feeling very good all weekend and this week I'm been dragging around half asleep every day. See, nothing too exciting going on. I've procrastinated with the Christmas shopping more this year than probably ever before so now I'm stressing a bit about that. Hello. Very bright. I also discovered a fun little pool game on my cell phone, but who has time for that in December. Well, I need to run and brave the stressed and cranky Christmas crowds (full of yuletide joy and good cheer). Just wanted so say HI, and Merry Merry Merry Merry Christmas... (you know, the song) May your days be merry and bright, and all your Christmases be white... unless you live in IN, grab your umbrella. Okay, I'm really leaving now.

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

or, if like me, you live in a tropical country. then your days will be sunny and bright, or cloudy and rainy. either way, it's not exactly reminding me of christmas past. :) may your shopping experience be as un-stressful as possible.


OH!! I almost forgot to tell you!! Remember my longlost m&ms? Well, some of our friends have just been in the states and they brought me dark choc m&ms!!!!! do you think Matthew deserves any??? :) so, all the better, i can eat these now and Robyn can bring me the ones you sent. Hooray.

Jenni said...

Happy shopping! I'm all done (smugly). Happy chocolat-ing, Rhonda! Miss you both!

Wendy Yutzy said...

Good morning! Can't wait to see you this weekend!

Anonymous said...

hey, where are you? did you have a happy christmas? just bein' nosy...