Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Creative and original Title

I have pictures of the last few weeks that I'd like to post, but I also wanted to post some from last night. Cuz she was actually wearing clothes and stuff (that was for you Jenni). So here they are.
Come back here! - rather hard to get good pics these days, but I guess this way you can see the totally tubular hood on this rad sweater. ha.







Dance Dance!

peekaboo of course
Running up and down the hallway. Okay, I'm trying to write under the last picture but blogger won't let me. Almost it exasperateth me enough to switch to wordpress. ARG! Anyway, I tried to get some videos but it didn't pan out because the memory card needs to be dealt with. Hopefully soon...

3 comments:

Soo said...

Ok, THAT is a DANG cute child! The pics you got are really cute, so congrats on that. Guess you just have to be always at the ready with the shutter! : )

Rhonda said...

that sweater is adorable! and of course, you already know that i think the baby is too. :)

Jenni said...

cute baby! cute sweater! cute hood! great running and peek-a-boo!!!