Sunday, October 10, 2010

480,000 pictures from our afternoon

So it was a beautiful day today, a little on the warm side of life, but not too bad in the shade. Aleah had slept quite a bit in the church nursery so she was in a fairly good mood. In this age of digital cameras, we naturally went way overboard with the pics. But hey, it costs nothing (until printing and scrapping time - yikes!) and was just too much fun. So then when I went to blog them I got carried away as well, but I don't think you should mind too much. If you do you have no business reading my blog. hahahahahahahaha! At least that's what my friend Soo said. I'd never be so bold to say anything like that. So anyway, without further ado, here's a pile of pics from today. A friendly passerby offered to take our picture. Scowly baby?
Arg, why am I not looking at the camera on this one? Anyway, here we are in the antique setting. = )
Trying to get her to sit up on her own on the slippery bench.
A little finger goes a long way...

It's always the one corner of the mouth that turns up. haha.
Barfy drool anyone? Or drooly barf if you prefer. She was having quite the barfy afternoon - nice you can't tell from these pics that her dress was soaked. yucky.
or a drool string?
yummy pink bow for lunch.
How silly is this - ya, I'm even posting the SAME picture 2ce, cause I just couldn't decide. But hey, I didn't have to. I try to save decisions for when they're really necessary.



Got rid of barfy dress (Thanks LaRonda = )

First swing ride - wish you could hear her. She giggled her little brains out. It was pretty cute.


Whew! That was exhausting!

7 comments:

Soo said...

NICE pics, Rachie. I approve of the focus of this blog on you and your family, which is what a blog is supposed to be. I like it. It's fun to see you and your hubs smiling with your smiling and growing baby. So thanks for your efforts to appease my need for pics and info. : )

Jenni said...

wow, that was a visual treat! I really like the "yummy pink bow for lunch" one and the antique one of her sitting in the corner of the bench! that one looks like you could've paid a lot of money for it!

Sabrina said...

These are great!

Rhonda said...

she's so cute!!

shaunjoy said...

I love the you included the barfy drool pictures. Just a bit of reality included there amidst all the prettiness. :)

LaRonda said...

Love the pictures! You should consider photography...nice job!

Robyn said...

Sometimes I'm glad that you can't choose between them because then I get to see all of them after you've done the work of putting them here! :-) Nice!