Saturday, July 10, 2010

a bit of cuteness for your saturday.... (or whenever you happen to check my blog)

June 27

Why firstborns are so smart - their parents have time for things like this when they're 6 weeks old. = P (wait Aleah, you're looking at the wrong page)
Playing with dad and staring at mom


Skypin it up with far away auntie and cousins
July 4th - we came home from Dave's work party and she was so smily and happy laying on the floor.
oh WOW!! that's crazy (she seems to be saying)
She would usually grin really big as she turned her head away, so I got a couple of these shots.

Here's my asymmetrical gluteal folds (more on that next post)
"Hello, I'm 8 weeks old today (July 9th). I know my tummy looks like I just ate a whole pizza, and my face looks like I just drank a whole 2 liter, but neither are true."

3 comments:

Robyn said...

OH my soul. I laughed OUT LOUD. I love the cow outfits and Aleah's commentary about hoping there would be other cows there. And I love the caption under this last photo. You are hilarious. And you have a really, stinkin' cute kid! :-)

Soo said...

Cute post, Rachie. And VERY cute kiddo. Your writing style is highly entertaining.

elise said...

I'm finally catching up on some blogging. She is so adorable! I can't wait to see her, hold her and play with her. Will she let me do her hair and make-up?
Thanks for the update! You are nothing but humorous! Hope little Aleah is smiling more and crying less for you!