Thursday, March 11, 2010

Hodgepodge of pictures

Here's some random pics that aren't in order from last fall and Christmas and such.
Caleb and I from the Virginia trip. Random. Had to post it cause he doesn't usually smile this beautifully for pictures. = )
Jumping back to Christmas. Our family Christmas dinner. Dave was trying to get a good picture of Hannah. And trying and trying....
BINGO! oops, sorry Jenni.
Virginia trip again.
Hannah giving a little kiss to Amanda and Andy's baby.
Back to Christmas again. I sat beside James and he positively grossed me out with his gravy overindulgence. Oh my stinkin cows. He poured it over all his food until the food was unrecognizeable, then ate the rest with a spoon. I tried to not throw up on him. He's still a cutie though. I'm wondering how many years he took off his life in that hour.
Way last fall sometime - Dave's first attempt at making pancakes. We remembered them more disastrous than this picture shows. I think they tasted okay though, if I remember correctly.
As if you cared, but Dave noticed one day long ago that we have 14 different colors of hangers hanging in our closet. So he took a picture. There you have it.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I'm also impressed at the color selections - do you coordinate them with the clothing article?? And while I didn't guffaw, I did smile widely at the charming picture of Hannah...and Jenni. Heehee.

P.s. My word verification is "puthat" - the noise you make trying to get a bug out of your mouth when it accidentally flies in there.

Jenni said...

Nice pics. mostly. You are gonna pay for that one, my dear!