Thursday, March 04, 2010

Another country heard from....

I hang my head in shame once again over how long it's been since I've been on here. A month? Seriously?? How can this be? Anyway, I'm FINALLY figuring out how to resize and post pics on our borrowed computer. I did more than this, but gracious, I have to get to bed so this will have to do for tonight...
Me at 26 weeks. Yeah, a whole month ago. I was going to post awhile ago. Anyway, I don't think much has changed since then anyway.
Dave and I in TN on our way home from Kendra's wedding. We spent 2 nights in Chattanooga, TN and stayed at a motel that used to be the famous train station there. This is us eating pizza in a train car.
More TN - it was COLD when we were there and we didn't do a lot - tried to take in some scenery without having to pay to do it.
At Kendra's wedding. Didn't know that Merle and Carolyn were going to be there! Fun surprise.

Okay, so that top picture - me at 26 weeks with the help of some baby blankets and such. This is the real me. Not as impressive. People still say, oh, you're pregnant? when are you due? Um, 9 weeks?? Hello.
The dining room and living room that finally look a little more homey.
Yeah, I know, the picture to the right is too high.

I don't really like the big speakers on top of the entertainment center, but haven't found a better place for them so there they sit. There's only 2 candles in the candelabra because we can't for the life of us, find the rest. They do exist somewhere. They were all sitting out at our last place. For some reason the pics seem more grainy than before - not sure why. Anyway, I hope to post again soon, but for now, good night.

8 comments:

Rhonda said...

wow! words! and pictures! so exciting! :) great to hear from you again. very nice to picture you pregnant, and i think it looks good. :)

Bethany said...

You're a stinker. I was thinking, "Man, she's grown since Kendra's wedding!" except that 26 weeks would've been around then?? Thank goodness you confessed to your lie. ; )

shaunjoy said...

Thanks for posting a picture of your prego self! Don't feel bad about your too-high picture -- I have a tendancy to hang everything higher than I should. :( Maybe because they say to put things "eye level"...I can't help that my eyes are higher than a lot of people's... that's my story anyway. :)

Betty said...

You look good, Rachel!!!!

Matthew said...

Those speakers aren't big. Those are smallish speakers and I think you should make them more of a focal point. Or just get bigger ones.

Sabrina said...

I love pictures and especially pictures of pregnant bellies. Thanks! I'm 5 ft. Jeremy is 6 ft. He usually hangs pictures higher than I would. At least there's a picture on the wall. :)

LaRonda said...

Great to see pictures! Your apartment looks great and so do you!

Robyn said...

Rachel! I was hoping to see a belly picture! You look terrific! And your place looks cozy - I'd love to come curl up on your couch and visit with you. (Wanna hear the truth? Before I knew you were lying about the pic, I was thinking what an awesome shape the first one was) :-)