Friday, October 03, 2008

whatever Jenni wants...

So here I am to say hi. I don't have anything to say really. Except that I'm crushed, damaged, wounded, and my spirit is wilting as we speak. See, I wanted some attention, so I changed the colors on my blog, updated my profile, and put a picture on my blog... then waited, waited for significance, waited for the world to notice and applaud... and... nothing. After crying myself to sleep for a week, my sister told me that I should update. So, here I am to update. I just want to please.

I have some pictures to put on soon. That'll wait till later. I'll looking forward to this weekend. Last weekend was not the best. Okay, last weekend stunk. Dave had had a crazy busy week and wanted to relax for the weekend. I had a list a mile long of things I wanted to get done. Saturday we worked all day at that stuff and had very little time to just relax and spend time together. This weekend I made a lot of progress during the week (I have pictures of the progress, stay tuned) and I don't feel like there's a ton of things hanging over my head. So, we are going to have some fun this weekend - just hang out and relax and not do 25 loads of laundry and things like that. Tonight the little mister and I (how come people never say that??? It's always the little missus. Sounds pretty dumb, eh?) went for a bike ride and that was nice. Tomorrow we want to go biking again (it got dark before we were ready to quit) and some fabulous person sent us a gift card for a restaurant. Since we're not much into delayed gratification, we thought we'd do that tomorrow evening because that sounds phenomenal! And a perfect addition to our fun-filled, stress-free weekend. So, that's the news from around here. Hope you all have a fabulous weekend. keep your eyes peeled for more bedazzling photos and comments, coming soon to a blog near you. or something like that.

10 comments:

lisa said...

wow! I seen your wedding pictures on Jenni's blog and now I want to see more!!!! you should email me how to see them!! you guys look awesome.

Jenni said...

1) holy cow, i just posted those pics a few minutes ago.

2) so, nice whining. and i did comment on your colors. just not right away. i've been frightfully busy.

3) does he like being called the little mister??

4) what restaurant?

5) can we come too?

6) i posted, and i think i'm gonna go do it again while i eat some ice cream with peanut butter and chocolate.

rachelslab said...

1) Wow, you posted pics from the wedding.

2) I know.

3) He doesn't know.

4) Either Olive Garden, Red Lobster, Bahama Breeze, or Seasons 52. We're going to Olive Garden.

5) You buy the tickets, we'll cover your dinner! (and that would be AWESOME)

5) Awwww, can I come?

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my neglect in noticing your new colors, etc. - that's the downside of using a reader such as Google Reader. Glad you're alive and that you're having a fun weekend!

Anonymous said...

I just have to say that "little mister" almost made me laugh out loud and wake my sleeping child.

mathfridge said...

Little???

Have I lost weight?

Rhonda said...

i noticed the colours, too, but decided to wait to say something till you posted. sorry to have played a part in crushing your hopes and dreams. hope the little mister can console you. heh heh. i crack myself up.

i posted, fyi. :)

Robyn said...

By the by, thank you so much for sending me the link to your photos so soon. I felt so in the loop :-) I did in fact, look at them, and they are beautiful. I'm so glad we got to come.

Jenni said...

so, you have time to mess with your template but no time to post pictures? :-)

Matthew and Rhonda said...

good point, jenni. :D