Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Before and after....

I thought I'd give you a peek of what I've been up to lately. Here's some before and after of the living room/dining room. This wall needs things on it, but here it is for now.










































Ahhh, the computer desk. I won't show you before pictures of this room, at the time, because there are no after pictures. But the desk has been driving me nuts since we moved in and I've been meaning to tackle it. I finally did last week and it makes me SO happy to look at it now. The pictures of us have no befores, but if they did, it would be sweaty people riding bike. We had a wonderful weekend. Saturday we lazied around and then went for a nice 12 mile bike ride. I'm so annoyed I didn't take my camera. We were on a trail and it goes a lot farther than we thought - right to downtown. It was a great ride and a gorgeous sunset. So then we were going to go to Olive Garden as mentioned before in previous post. So Dave offered to get all dressed up with a tie and everything. I about fell over, but anyway, we had fun. And then we came home and watched "Remember the Titans" which was also fun. I really like that movie and it involves football so Dave liked it a lot too. (It's rare when that happens) Oh, the pictures were taken with the self-timer on my camera - you know where you push the button and then run to get in the shot? Such fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you two are so stinkin' cute. :) love the photos of you together.

Jenni said...

sigh. it's all so nice. i love the desk especially, since mine looks worse than your before pictures, and i have fond hopes of making it much much better - and soon. maybe i'll have to take before and after pictures too...

LaRonda said...

Thanks for the pictures. It looks like you have a cute apartment.