Wednesday, October 08, 2008

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU... A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU....

I guess that only sounds good if you're hearing the song in my head, and how could you be doing that? Hopefully you are hearing it in your own head. Well well, it's my sister's birthday today. And there's no way I could possibly out do what she did for me on her blog for my last birthday. So in light of that fact, and the fact that this isn't one ending in zero, I'm not even going to try. Ohhh, she might kill me for this... but I thought a trip down memory lane might be fun. Sadly, there are more of these treasures to be posted, but the computer is being absolutely annoying and won't let me scan anything. So I'm left with what's at my fingertips... and I have no clue why this is all underlined. But I can't get rid of it.


Anyway, after being so mean, I should say that I love my sister to pieces and she's been more than a friend to me the last, oh, however many years I've been alive. And this year I could go on and on about how wonderful she is because I don't think I could have gotten married without her. She tirelessly worked her butt off for me/us along with her husband. And we miss them a lot and appreciate them like crazy. Thank you thank you thank you for all your hard work. I hope you have the best day and the next year is wonderful Jenni! You're a wonderful mom, teacher, sister, friend, etc., etc.

5 comments:

Jenni said...

thank you, you're welcome, and you're dead, girl. that first picture is hideous. just you wait... (insert evil laugh here).

the Neuschs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the Neuschs said...

lovely indeed :) it's also my sisters b-day - weird huh?

Sabrina said...

Happy Birthday Jenni! I have memories of being totally in awe of you when you were in high school and I was one of those annoying little ankle bitters running around. I remember a very tiny little senior picture you gave me -I was so proud of it. Anway, I still have a lot of respect for you. Have a great year!

Rachel, your apartment looks great! I wish I could come visit. :( You need to frame the picture of you and Dave all dressed up. Glad you had a good weekend. Keep doing stuff like that. If you're going to be married to your best friend then you have to do stuff that "just friends" would do. :) Sorry for the long comment!

Anonymous said...

Aw, I don't think it was so bad! After your cackling abt. it on MSN, I expected to find a whole host of pictures of years gone by, but I think I'm glad I don't have a sister.