Friday, October 31, 2008

another friday afternoon...

Here is what Dave's doing, even as I type.

Note the concentration, dedication, intensity...

But he brought me this today, so I guess it's okay: (hmnmm, I wonder if the 2 are related)

I will never understand guys and video games. But, being a man of tradition, I guess there's this game he's played and mastered every Halloween since he was 14 (that's a long time) so who am I to stand in his way? To his credit, I should add that this is the first time he's played any video games since we're married. There is this computer game... but we won't go there. Anyway, I'm fine with it as long as I don't have to act interested or intrigued at all... a great time to blog. ha ha. And it doesn't take him too long to beat it, so maybe we can go for a walk afterwards. It's a gorgeous day in the neighborhood -- upper 70s and sunny. You can't beat that, can ya? Well, nothing too new and exciting around here, so I'll letcha go.

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

I'll never understand it either. However, I have slightly enjoyed a racing game. "enjoy" means getting a good laugh out of watching my car go the wrong way on the track or running into things because I don't have a clue what I am doing. :)

Matthew and Rhonda said...

i love getting a glimpse into your life...almost as good as stopping in at your house. :)

Jenni said...

i wish you well in your competition with the video games. i'd say you're winning at this point! :-)