Monday, April 21, 2008

I spose I should say something...

Hello... Let's see, where to start. I don't feel like I have much to say but I'll try to eek out something. Um... oh, here's something. The other morning at 5:40 or so, I woke up to the house shaking. It was so odd. And you know, when you're half awake, you think maybe you just imagined it. Pretty soon my roommate was up as well and we were both wondering what in the world it was. I didn't sleep much after that and then in the morning we saw on the news that there was an earthquake - yeah, in Indiana. How odd. But something that's even more odd - my roommate was in California not too long ago, and standing on the San Andreas fault, and for some reason, prayed that she would be able to feel an earthquake in her lifetime, you know, not a bad one where people die and stuff, just enough to shake things up a little. And about 2 weeks later... hello. I asked her to please not pray for tornadoes and maybe she could pray about a cheap photographer who takes good pictures. Ummm... what else. I don't sleep well these days. My brain doesn't think it has time to sleep apparently. That gets really old. Um, I don't know what else to bore you with, so until next time...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so cool! (in a scary sort of way.) I heard there was an earthquake in OH and I was actually a little disappointed that we didn't get to feel it. I'm assuming it wasn't bad enough to do any damage??

Sabrina said...

Wow, that is crazy. I thought maybe there was something wrong with your plumbing again ("your" being your house, not you...). make sure you get a photogragher that someone you know has used and liked.

Anonymous said...

Wow is right. Talk about answers to prayers! And yes, please don't go the unknown route with a photographer. =( Although more money doesn't always coincide with great pictures or vice versa.

It's been too long since we've chatted on messenger. When will I run into you next?