Saturday, July 14, 2007

I really hope somebody likes me a lot for this... (Rhonda)

So I sat down to post a few pictures from the camping trip and yeah, I really just don't know when to stop! There were so many and then I thought since I could, I should post at least one of everyone. Then some were just so cute (like Mike) that I couldn't stop at one... So anyway, here you go, in no paticular order - actually, there is a rhyme and reason to how all these posted - $100 to the first lucky person who correctly identifies it (and flies over to see me and pick up your winnings).


Prego and camping with 3 kids.


Think he's related to Matthew?


It's okay, you're bound to look a big haggard camping for a week with 3 kids and one in the oven

11 comments:

Jenni said...

wow!! amazing! and i think it was really mean to post that horrible picture of me! the rest was great. and i have no brain power to figure out your "rhyme and reason." maybe later...

Sabrina said...

thanks for the pictures! Great looking family!

Rhonda said...

yes, i like you a lot. lots and lots. one like for each picture, in fact. but, like jenni, i haven't seen a pattern yet, but don't tell me, i'll keep working on it.

Jenni said...

i know, i know! it's alphabetical - backwards. what do i win??

Anonymous said...

yeay!!! You win the $100 prize money - when you come get it that is.

Anonymous said...

For a little bit, I thought maybe the Canadian alphabet was different than the American one until I figured out that to you "Jim" is actually "dad."

And since I'm coming to see you LONG before Jenni, can I have $100 just for fun?? See you sooooooooonnn!!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!! How long did that take you to post them all? Glad somebody has time to kill.... =) Just kidding. =)

Anonymous said...

It took - don't know - maybe a couple hours. Yes, I didn't even get dressed until about 7:00 that day I think.

elise said...

Hey Jenni, in the picture of Sarah, what is Josiah doing to Kayla in the background? ;-)

Anonymous said...

I am amazed--even with knowing it has been a really long time since i've seen many of "you" my neices and nephews--how much older you look.
And to see how much older YOUR kids are now---! Time does fly--but you know some of us do not look any older--HUH?? But boy--some days we feel older! It was wonderful to see pix!
Aunt Ruthie

Wendy Yutzy said...

cool display there Rachel!
Thanks a bunch!