Sunday, June 03, 2007

Because I just want to make Rhonda happy

another meme...with no theme at all


I AM: Sitting at my computer in a quiet house listening to songs I like on You Tube (because I have no life?)

I WISH: I had a better functioning frontal lobe, driving on more than a 2 lane highway wasn't scary, I had 2 weeks vacation starting tomorrow, there weren't psycho people in the world that do horrible things to other people... (and many other things)

I MISS: living close to family. Gas costing 1.50. The intellectual stimulation of the classroom (but not the homework).

I FEAR: driving in the city or the interstate.

I HEAR: Clay Walker singing What's it to You? (because I miss being 15 and hanging out in Robyn's room)

I WONDER: who thought up the idea of strapping humans into little aluminum death traps, then aiming them at each other at 80 mph.

I REGRET: that blogging lessens inhibitions somehow and makes you type things you would never say outloud.

I AM NOT: transgendered.

I DANCE: to the beat of a different drum... oh wait, that's march.

I SING: loudly in order to shock very close friends.

I TRY: to be on time.

I CRY: with each passing solstice/equinox (I feel like it more often, but just save up for every 4 months or so).

I LAUGH: till I cry on a regular basis.

I AM NOT ALWAYS: a bundle of joy and delight.

I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: food occasionally, things that are crocheted (very very occasionally), lots of paperwork, (very often) shopping malls and sprawling patios

I WRITE: till my fingers hurt and my hands cramp - then I stop for awhile.

I CONFUSE: other people.

I NEED: very specific directions without superfolus information and with the words North, South, East, or West never used. (Okay, so there was a slight theme)

I FINISH: a fraction of the books I start reading, sadly.

I START: sentences I don't finish.

I TAG: Joy

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

oh you have no idea how happy i am now!! you're funny. real funny. i want you to come make me a shopping mall, ok?

Jenni said...

what a crazy sister i have! what rock did we find you under?? :-)

Anonymous said...

I was thinking I'd like a sprawling patio. preferably with 10 ft. high walls around it. =)

Sabrina said...

You are a great writer!