Friday, October 27, 2006

in an attempt to be healthy

... I went to the store and bought (amongst other things) some sweet potato and beet chips. Why you ask? I ask that too! (now) I wanted to be a bit healthy in the process of recovering from this cold and all and thought I'd try it. Well, can I just say, they are some kinda NASTY! So if anyone wants to drop by, you can have them for free! Okay, that's all I guess. I'm so glad it's Friday I don't even know what to do with myself! (eat beet chips and watch movies all night?)

5 comments:

Sabrina said...

Beet chips??? What were you thinking?? :) I think you're missing Old Dutch Ketchup chips! yum,yum,. by the way, we can get Buckely's around here in the little drugstores -not Wally world. I didn't get to comment on your car -sorry, but glad it's getting fixed and you weren't hurt.

Rhonda said...

wow, that's an extreme effort at healthy eating!!!

Jenni said...

Y'know, I try to eat fairly healthy-like and I've been known eat some rather strange stuff, but I've never in my life thought of eating beet chips! You go girl!

Anonymous said...

One word - yuck.

Anonymous said...

I tried eating a beet the other night and it honestly wasn't too bad. I was sort of surprised! But I can't imagine dried beets being real palatable.