Saturday, September 16, 2006

Okay Rhonda...

So, I don't have much to say, but Rhonda told me I have to update, even though I just did. I told her I didn't have any news and she said to stop whining and making excuses. I said, but... and she said if I knew what's best for me I'd get myself to the computer EXPEDITIOUSLY and begin typing. (picture downtrodden, sullen expression, head hanging low, now sitting at computer...) Well, I do desperately want people, and especially Rhonda, to be happy with me, so I here I am. (I'll let you pick the nuggets of truth from above statements...) Can I just say that I love weekends? I have lots I should be doing right now, and I'm not really doing any of it, but I still love that it's Saturday. I'm trying to figure out when to come home and all that. I think I might have snagged enough airmiles to make the trip which is oh so nice. This morning I went with my roommate to watch one of the kids in her youth group play H.S. V ball. Her town was playing the town we live in so we went to watch and the poor team - decidedly lost all 3 games. Tonight I have a supper invite from the family where I stayed for a few months right after I moved here. Also the annual Latin celebration is going on this weekend and that's usually fun to. And the grass needs to be mowed, the house is a wreck, and I should squeeze in a bike ride sometime. So, that's what's going on in my neck of the woods. What about y'all? Happy Birthday LaRonda! Did you do anything exciting? I guess the REALLY big one is next year, eh? = ) Do you love me more now Rhonda? Have I made you happy? TTFN

3 comments:

Jenni said...

I can't speak for Rhonda, but personally, I love you MUCH more now than I did before I read this post!

Latin celebration???

I love Saturday too! We're having fun getting lots of odds and ends done. Right now Keith is hanging up my wrought iron quilt hanger (made by Uncle Paul) that will hold the quilt that Grandma Slaubaugh made for Mom and Dad. :-)

Rhonda said...

well, this is a good start. next time i won't be so lenient.

you're a dork, but a very creative and funny one.

and i do love you, but i'm not sure that this post has any bearing on how much.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, for the birthday wishes. We haven't celebrated yet, life is just crazy right now. School is starting at RBC and Tim is very busy.