Wednesday, June 28, 2006

new continent....

Just a quick note to say that I arrived safe and sound in the Netherlands yesterday. I was lucky to have 2 seats to myself on the long flight from Tana to Paris so sleeping was a bit easier. Now I'm hanging out with my friend Heather from home and I'm a bit overwhelmed by the fact that I'm in Europe and there's a lot I'd like to do and see, but not much time. We're going to Antwerp today and will probably spend some time in London and Amsterdam as well. And also do some stuff around here. She lives in this really nice little village - not what I was expecting. I was thinking town, but this... not so much. got to run, I'll post more pictures when I get home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

now, why did i think of lucy and ethel in europe? :) have fun!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... Funny mental picture. Rachel, which one is Lucy and which is Ethel?? Have fun you guys. Rachel, call me! IfI knew you were in Heather's office I'd call you. It's too expensive to call a cell phone, but not the land line...

Anonymous said...

Good call Rhonda! :) Have fun! Hi Heather!