Saturday, May 20, 2006

Redneck bike ride



Just a couple of helmet heads cruising through Indiana farm land.
You start in the "city" and in just a few minutes... viola! I've finally been putting some miles on my bike. A friend of mine just got a new bike and we went for a lovely ride today. When I started taking pictures of these cows, they came over to say hello. I rode almost 18 miles today, then came home and mowed the ample yard. Now I just want to sleep. Last night some friends came over and we had a cookout. It was more of a cookin though because of the nasty weather we've been having. It was fun to hang out with friends and play with the new camera.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

this blogging shtuff is great. you redneck, you. I almost wrote "rednext".

Anonymous said...

nice cows.