Friday, April 12, 2013

... in which I subject my 3 readers to 77 pictures of my 7 month old...

... and other random shots, many of them looking nearly identical, but so what, you get lots of free pictures. be happy. 

 Good Friday - more pictures taken on the red couch. oh my.
 Easter Sunday - it's not the red couch!



 Aleah waiting for Grandma and Grandpa to get here on Easter evening. :)
 Here's where lots of pictures of the actual visit should be. I'll have to get them from Grandpa and Grandma. We had a lovely visit with Dave's parents for a couple days.
 The first very small return on our large investment. Aleah folding washcloths. I have her trained so well that I ask her once to do a task and she jumps right to it, completing the whole thing in record breaking speeds and doing a near perfect job ta boot! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Ok, we work on all those things but here she is, with a nice big stack that she did all by herself (with the exception of needing some help getting the things flat on occasion - why is that harder than the actual folding? I don't get it!)
 Jumping back to February - here's a lil craft I finally completed. I should have step by step detailed pics of the whole process but I don't. Something that a friend made and I thought was neat and she got the idea from pinterest - a cute place for all those pesky hair bows you have laying all over the house. keeps them nice and organized too.

 and a not so great picture of it with the stuff clipped on. If I wasnt' so lazy I'd go take a picture of it hanging on the wall, but I don't want to.

This next picture is basically here to demonstrate that I do try to fancy her head up with bows and such on occasion, but she rips the headbands off faster than I can put them on so that doesn't work. So I stuck this one on and it looked sorta like she was wearing a small blanket on her head. oh well.
 7 MONTHS! She's at such a fun age to photograph. :) you get big grins effortlessly. So I had fun playing with iphoto and didn't feel like agonizing over which ones to post so I just posted a whole wack of them. if you're displeased, take it up with my assistant...

 I like this one a lot.

 sisterly love - aleah really is a good big sis and loves Jocelyn a lot. It's fun to see a little bit of a relationship developing. They love to giggle at each other for no good reason and sometimes I think J saves her best laughs and smiles for A. Her face just lights up when she sees her.
 She has perfected the crooked grin

 possibly my favorite.

 HUH?

 getting quite a bit of hair! not a bald baby anymore
hear ye, hear ye!

This concludes the current installment of pictures of my offsprings. Now that my baby is 7 months old, I should be working on addressing her birth announcements, instead of posting cute pictures of her. alas, that's not as satisfying. But really needs to get done. She is so close to crawling it's frightening. She doesn't yet sit up for long periods of time, but rolls and scoots all over the floor. She's definitely feeling the pressing need to become mobile in a way that I am not!

We had a rough start to our week. Monday I tried to burn the house down by letting all the water steam out of a pan with water/chicken in it. Half the house was filled with smoke and the alarm was going off and I thought it was an alarm out in the hallway before I went to investigate. duh. Later that day Aleah dumped a bottle of nail polish remover all over the table. Thankfully the finish stayed intact. it just smelled terrible for awhile. The next day somehow a red pen was left in a pocket or weaseled its way into the laundry somehow and a whole load got red ink all over it. ARG! Things looked up after that and we've managed to avoid further catastrophe. I think that's all for now. happy Friday!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love pictures!
-Sabrina

Bethany said...

Reader #2 signing in to say that your girls are so absolutely darling!

Jenni said...

And now from #3...

I love J's little smirky grin the best of all! And the Easter pictures. So sweet.

And please don't burn your house down!!

Soo said...

What?! ONLY 77 pickys?!?! WhattheHECK?! I signed up for 90. I may need to file a formal complaint! Please do not short change me again!

Seriously...THOSE are two aDORable lil tykes! : )

UplayOnline said...

I love J's little smirky grin the best of all!



สล็อต ออนไลน์ ได้ เงิน จริง
goldenslot

pratik said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
peter thakur said...

Nice blog and grateful information to who are visiting these pages. I would like to appreciate all your efforts, I have used many other services several times and I am very happy with it too. Finally once more thank you for this breathtaking article and I like this.if you have interest please visit us: The Rarest Original Xbox Games.