Saturday, January 29, 2011

Why I don't Blog (Rhonda Style)

(that would be my sister in law for those who don't know. I would link to her, but I can't remember how since it's been so long since I blogged. But not as long as some other people whose names I won't mention but it sounds kinda like Benni)

- Aleah slept an hour

- Aleah slept a half hour (I was annoyed)

- Aleah slept 3 hours all evening

- The house got smaller as I sat in it for hours and hours.

- I still don't have our mail sorted from when we were gone in December. It's all in a box. ugh.

- I made a ginormous pot of vegetables soup. We ate it for days and days and there's still some in the freezer. Every time it had the same effect on me - I could barely finish one bowl I'd get so full. So Dave would finish. An hour later I'd be hungry. weird, no?

- Aleah's top teeth that have been trying to come in for months still have not. Why? Will they ever come in? Will she just be a grouch till she's 12?

- She likes lots of food now.

- We've gotten very little snow this winter.

- I'm scared I own 400 diapers that all give small child skin issues. I hope it's not that.

- I scratched my head.

- "WARNING! Do not use heat when drying this product!" (Shoot, shoulda read that BEFORE I took our mattress cover out of the dryer. It's all funny now.)

- Yesterday I had changed 3 poopie diapers before 9:30 a.m. Yesterday was a LONG day. Thankfully none of them were my husbands. That would have made it a much longer and poopier day.


5 comments:

Jenni said...

Okay, do I need to tell you to shut up again!! :-P JK. Thanks for "not blogging". And to answer your question, no she won't be grumpy until she's 12. She'll just have pms from time to time starting at about 18 months of age. hehehehe. love you - and your little poopster!

Rhonda said...

did you get ANY snow? also, i have to agree with Jenni's answer about if she'll be grumpy till she's 12. my 10yr old gave me a run for my money just this very day. :) :)

any photos to share?

rachelslab said...

Nope, no snow! Not even winter at all this year. Seriously - I think there's only been a couple days that it hasn't warmed up to at least the 50s or higher during the day. And any photos I have seem all the same and boring - it's sort of like an Aleah fashion show. I could document my day like you just did but that'd be even worse - do you really want to SEE the poo and barf that comprises my day? I think not. But I'll work on finding or taking some good pics soon.

Jeremy and Sabrina said...

Thanks for posting!

Anonymous said...

"Why I don't blog..... Aleah slept, Aleah slept, Aleah slept" That's when you CAN blog, no??
Melva