Sunday, September 19, 2010

Bonus pics

Because I don't know when to stop... thought I'd post a few more pics, which like every post has been lately, amounts to mostly Aleah sitting on the couch and other random places. One of these days I'm going to post pics of something other than her, I promise!! 4 months old
Have we had a stroke, dear child?


Look at their hands - so sweet! (and I'm sure a total accident, but still cute)

When dad dresses her - he was concerned that she not look girlish enough, hence the bow. And it's a star trek shirt for all my friends who would have no clue. = )

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

that first picture is so stinkin' cute!! they all are, but that one is my favourite.

Sabrina said...

She's adorable! Where did you get the headband? Callie wants one. :)

rachelslab said...

Sabrina - see a couple posts down (the green one). I told you the story there. = )

LaRonda said...

She is beautiful! Love the smile!

Jenni said...

Goodness, how do you get such great pictures? You should have been around more when my kiddos were babies! Sooo cute. Make sure you check out my latest comment on the green shirt/fat rolls post!