Tuesday, November 11, 2008

random and disturbing pics

The ensuing mess from the cooking described above or below depending on the order in which blogger chooses to post my posts. (I give up trying to outsmart it) Oh, and the mess is pretty terrible and I don't think the pics really do it justice. In real life, it was amazing.


The amazing cookies I mentioned above or below.





A little treasure Dave found while going through his junk... I mean treasured possesions. Note the expiration date. Also note that this is NOT the PB I used in above cookies. These pictures just make me gag.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

i'm glad you didnt' open the peanut butter! :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh Rachel here is old thrifty Twila but that peanut butter is like that when you buy it new, because its natural you stir that oil together with the peanuts and or put it in the blender and it looks like real.maybe that is a bit old :) I laughed.

Rhonda said...

twila took the words right out of my mouth, as it were. she's right, it might be a little old.

also, those cookies look like they were tasting soooo tasty! :)