Monday, January 14, 2008

still uninspired

So I thought I'd wander on here and say HI. I still don't feel terribly inspired. But why should that stop me from talking. Well, first off, I'm so crazy excited for my sister and crew having a girl that I could plant a begonia in the back yard!!!!!! Well anyway, for those few who don't know what I'm talking about, my sister, after having 3 adorable boys, just birthed one of the female variety. There has been much rejoicing in the streets. Now I know it's not at all about me, but can I just say that when Jenni told me all calmly that it was a girl, I just freaked out. I didn't know if I should laugh or cry or scream so I think I did a little bit of all 3 at the same time. I just could not believe it. Well then I was flying high and called my friend down south soon after that. I guess lately when I've talked to him on the phone it's been in the evening and I've been crazy tired and half falling asleep. He made the comment, "Jenni should have a girl every day! It's really fun talking on the phone." So then my overactive imagination started picturing it - one year, 365 girls, 3 years, over 1000 girls... Dr. Zielke, I'm baaaaaack. Okay, so it's not that funny anymore but at the time, it hit me really funny. And I'm guessing it would get old really fast. Okay, what else.... I worked so crazy much overtime last week that I have time off this week so I'm taking a little side trip down south. Yeay! Looking forward to that a lot. Okay, that's about all that's new with me. I just have to survive the next few really crazy days at work. Adios for now.

3 comments:

mathfridge said...

And now I'm excited to be the first one commenting on Rachel's post. But not as excited as Rachel was during that phone call. "JENNI HAD A GRIL" declared 128 times. If you had been on the receiving end of that phone call you would want Jenni to have a girl every day too. Then again if you were Jenni you probably wouldn't. =P

Dave

Anonymous said...

Ahem....and no mention of the kind soul who is going to lead you to the airport in order for you to go to the beloved south???? Maybe the kind soul should let you venture forthward unto the flying place by thyself. *pouting*

Anonymous said...

since i'm just chatting with you right now i'm not going to comment... :)