Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Please pardon this very self centered post.


First of all - how amazing is this??? Sep 25 - 1 US dollar = 1.0044 Canadian dollars!! I wish I could be working at the bank right now and listening to all the camp owners cryin the blues.

In other news, I have nothing to say but there's this pile of really old pictures in front of me so I thought I'd share some of them.





Okay, my story is done. Things sorta went downhill from here. And I had some serious bang issues going on - thanks for all your help, Jenni. Oh yeah, I wanted so share one more picture cause I find it hilarious: I guess it needs it's own post now cause it wants to post at the top.

6 comments:

Matthew and Rhonda said...

good ones! and, aren't all blogs mostly self centered? :)

Jenni said...

speaking of self-centered, i just want to point out that i'm pretty sure i sewed that last dress with the white "bib". if you'd kept going with the pics, we could have seen more of my handi-work. those were the days, eh? ribbon and lace!!

what do you mean by "all my help"?? did i mess up your bangs?? refresh my memory!

Jenni said...

oh yeah, and you really were - and are -a cutie!

Anonymous said...

You definitely look like yourself. : )

rachelslab said...

Jenni - I just meant that since you were in such close proximity, maybeyou could have done something to help the situation. That's all. I know I caused the problem on the first picture.

Anonymous said...

your posts are gettin shorter and shorter and few between . . . .. .... .

are you preoccupied with something. . . . .hmm? hmmm?


hahahhaahha

lv ya, girl