Tuesday, June 13, 2006

more rambling

I guess it’s about time for an update. These pics might be a bit out of order… anyway, life is good here. A couple days ago I went to the souvenir market with Rhonda. It was a bit overwhelming, but I wasn’t attempting to make any decisions the first time. Yesterday I was able to go flying with Matthew. We went to one village and dropped off some people, then went on to another village where he picked up a lady who needed medical attention. It was interesting to see all the people in the village coming to see her off. We saw some great scenery as well. Tomorrow we are headed to the rain forest for a couple days and after that we are going to a place I can’t spell that is supposed to be very beautiful and has nice waterfalls and the like. Next week sometime I think I’m going on an overnight trip with Matthew to the coast. So, that’s what’s happening here. Oh, today we went to a very nice French restaurant and went downtown. It’s all so interesting – seeing different ways of living, driving, etc.

No comments: