Friday, June 09, 2006

Hi from Madagascar

Well, I did arrive safe and relatively sound Wednesday evening. It was SO good to get here and get off the plane. Travel was mostly uneventful other than some minor luggage irritations and a carry on that was too big for me to maneuver with any grace whatsoever. I almost hit a guy on the head when I was trying to get in the overhead storage thing once. The plane ride from Paris to Mad. was endless and I kept feeling really sorry for Matthew and Rhonda having to make this trip with kids. Customs and immigration went smoothly. I'm missing one suitcase which should be here tonight. Yesterday was a gorgeous day here. I drove around with Rhonda and it was neat to see some of the city. Other than that we've just been relaxing, catching up, and I'm enjoying the kiddos. We are making some plans to go places so I'll keep you updated.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, glad to hear you're there - no scary stories from Paris? I'm actually a little disappointed. : ) Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you survived the trip!Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy! - you've earned some time off!

Take Care.

Anonymous said...

Have a great time - get a little sleep ok

Anonymous said...

Hi! Hope your having fun with my nieces and my brother and sister-in-law! :-( No, I'm not jealous. Love ya. Update, okay, and let us know what you're doing and what cute things the kids are saying. :-)

Anonymous said...

Great to know you've arrived safely! I've thought a lot about you in the last week. I leave tomorrow for Brazil - if you want to peak - xanga.com/fan_16 will be updated during our journey. I can't believe it's almost here! - Rhonda

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Rachel. Happy birthday to you! Tee Hee.

Anonymous said...

Update!!!! Please?